365 Softgel Capsules (1000 mg each) x 6 units
Royal jelly is a viscous, opaque, milky liquid substance manufactured by bees. Specifically, it is the exclusive food source for the queen bee, developing her into a stronger, larger bee with an extended longevity. Royal jelly is considered to be what is responsible for the stamina, immunity and lifespan of the Queen bee. The queen bee can live up to 5 years, whether worker bees lifespans only extend to 40 days.
Containing vitamins A, D, C, E and K, all nine essential amino acids, royal jelly is dense with nutritive elements.
Vitality to make the most of life
Cardiovascular health, immune system integrity, low energy, hormonal balance and skin health & vitality.
Not recommend for those with a known allergy to bees.
Facts and benefits
- Royal Jelly is a substance produced by bees which they feed to the all larvae to assist development. Large quantities of Royal Jelly will trigger the growth of a normal larvae into a Queen bee.
- Rich in Nutrients: Vitamin B5 & B6
- Contains natural hormones
- Good for skin
- Supports female hormonal balance during menstrual cycles and menopause
- Helps maintain mood and combats stress
- Prevents insomnia and sleep disorders
Ingredients and usage
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules daily.
Ingredients: Royal Jelly Powder (5% HDA), 8.4%, Lecithin 0.5%, Vegetable Oil 17.6%,
Bees Wax 8.8%, Soybean Oil 64.7%. Capsule: Gelatine 70%, Glycerin 30%.
Formulated, Tested and Manufactured in New Zealand from Imported Ingredients.