25 ml bottle
Nature's own defence system, produced by bees to protect the beehive from microbial invasion. Propolis is a rich source of bioflavonoids - a powerful antioxidant. Used for its protective benefits on the immune system, to enhance the action of vitamin C and to treat inflammatory conditions caused by arthritis, allergies and microbial infections.
Made from high quality New Zealand propolis, this alcohol based delivery system offers a convenient way to apply antioxidants directly to your skin.
Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions.
Facts and benefits
- Propolis is a mixture created by bees from tree sap flows and their saliva to protect their hives. (High concentration)
- Made from high quality New Zealand Propolis, this alcohol based delivery system offers a convenient way to apply antioxidants directly to your skin.
- Can apply to cuts or infected skin such as colds sores, shingles, warts and slow healing wounds
- Helps treat sore throats, colds, acne and gastro-intestinal infections
- Help improve dental hygiene
Ingredients and usage
Directions: Can be taken orally or topically.
Oral - Dissolve 3-4 drops in half a glass of warm water and use as a gargle.
Topical - Apply sparingly to the appropriate area. (Dilute for sensitive skin).
Gargle in mouth to promote oral health.
Ingredients: New Zealand Propolis 10%, Mono Propylene Glycol 75.8%, Water 14.2%.