300 Softgel Capsules (1000 mg each) of pure Omega 3 fish oil sourced from New Zealand's own deep sea fish
An everyday essential for your maintenance of wellbeing. Rich in essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, Omega 3 is used for cardiovascular health and joint maintenance. The New Zealand Heart Foundation recommends 2 servings of seafood a week, if you don’t think you’re achieving this we suggest adding this Omega 3 supplement it to your daily routine!
Not recommended for those with known seafood allergies. Keep out of reach of children.
Facts and benefits
- Omega 3 fatty acid sourced from deep sea cold water fish.
- Rich in EPA AND DHA (180mg EPA and 120mg DHA)
- Increase good cholesterol; help blood circulation
- Enhances memory and vision
- Beneficial to skin, hair, heart, brain, circulation, and reproductive system.
- Helps maintain healthy bones and joints
Ingredients and usage
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules daily.
Ingredients: Omega 3 (Natural Fish Oil) 99.96%, d-alpha-tocopheral 0.04%.
Capsule: Gelatin 70%, Glycerin 30%.