Natures own defence system, produced by bees to protect the beehive from microbial invasion. Propolis is a rich source of bioflavonoids - a powerful antioxidant . Used for its protective benefits on the immune system, to enhance the action of vitamin C and to treat inflammatory conditions caused by arthritis, allergies and microbial infections.
Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions.
Facts and benefits
- Propolis is a mixture created by bees from tree sap flows and their saliva to protect their hives. (High concentration)
- This is a solid waxy substance. When used in AVOCA health products, it is a powder
suspended in oil (Softjel)
- Propolis 5000mg contain total Flavonoids of 60mg per capsule which is superior to most Propolis on the market
- 10x more potent than our Avoca Bee Proplis 500mg properties
- Support immune system
- Contains natural anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
- Increases resistance to infection and it is beneficial for allergies and hay fever
- Helps treat sore throats, gum and teeth disorders, tonsillitis, colds, acne and gastro-intestinal infections
- Promotes everyday wellbeing
Ingredients and usage
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily. Can be taken orally or topically.
Ingredients: Propolis Extract 1000mg (5:1 in Ethanol)(Equiv. Propolis Fresh 5000mg).
Soft Gelatine Capsule Shell
Formulated, Tested and Manufactured in New Zealand from Imported Ingredients.